Global Executive MBA
Gain a global perspective
Ranked 44th worldwide: 7th in "working experience of students", 17th in "international students", and 17th in "international course experience" worldwide by the Financial Times.
The Global Executive MBA is an internationally-oriented, cutting-edge partnership between the University of Minnesota and the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Vienna). It will provide you a unique 360° global vision with expert insights into management and leadership practice in developed and emerging markets on three continents.
The part-time program structure is designed to help you balance your demanding career and challenging but nurturing studies, while also developing your professional and personal skills. The MBA is just the start of your professional transformation, which continues beyond your 15 months at the WU Executive Academy. As an Global Executive Alumni, you continue your development with durable professional and personal relationships and learning within the Global Executive MBA community and the WU Executive Academy alumni network.
Jochen Borenich, MBA
- Member of the Executive Board | Kapsch BusinessCom
Especially in the highly competitive and innovation-driven IT and telecommunications industry, it was very difficult to find an MBA program to suit my ambitious educational needs as a senior manager. The didactic design, international focus and outstanding faculty sustainably enriched my professional career.
Participants of the Global Executive MBA receive two MBA degrees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by the WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by the University of Minnesota
Why the Global Executive MBA?
You'll get the tools and know how necessary to develop into a global leader:
- Study at 3 international residencies at renowed partner universities
- Learn from our top-faculty and experts
- Receive 2 MBA degrees: 1 in Europe, 1 in the USA
- Visit international and local companies
- Join a global student group during the virtual team project
- Work & study in 15 months with just 40 days off your job
- Get access to 2 leading alumni networks