You're using the Facebook in-app browser. Please open the page in a normal browser to have the best experience.
We carefully select all participants considering cultural and academic background, skills and work experience including:
- a solid career progression
- management and leadership skills
- an ability to commit to a challenging program
- interpersonal and communication skills
- ambition and drive
To apply for a Master of Law program, you must meet the following requirements:
- University degree in non-law studies (bachelor or master)
- University degree in law (bachelor or master)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
Each Master of Law participant is expected to have a personal computer and be familiar with MS Office software.
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent digital photograph
- 2 Letter of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Clear copy of valid passport
Originals of supporting documents must be presented during the admission interview.
Closing date for applications
Since the program is regularly fully booked, please submit your application as soon as possible. Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis.
Application deadline for this year’s intake is June 30.
In some programs, a few remaining spots may still be available after the deadline. Please do not hesitate to contact the respective program manager to receive further information.