MBA Energy Management
Hands-on leadership and the latest management expertise
The MBA Energy Management is truly international, reflecting the realities of the energy business. It comprises a diverse mix of core business principles, but with the unique specialization on energy management.
You will learn key global energy issues faced by policy makers and businesses across the globe and you will develop the tools to handle these issues. Your specialist understanding of the energy market will help you establish sustainable energy models and develop a responsible strategy within your organization.
Designed & taught by leaders of the energy industry
The program provides the knowledge and real-world tools needed in the energy sector and has been designed by members of OPEC and other international organizations. The program offers you some of the top academic and business management minds in the world, combining expert theoretical knowledge with real-world experience in top global companies. Their commitment to excellence is what makes our program so special.
Share the experience
You will learn, share methods and generate new ideas; and of course, build a network of long-lasting relationships with like-minded international peers. You will work alongside motivated executives from a broad range of companies and cultures, giving you an insight into their way of thinking, and their approach to business
- Executives from governmental and non-governmental energy companies
- Industry professionals (middle and top management) in all areas of energy management
- Professionals from international organizations (OPEC, OECD, IAEA etc.)
- Technical professionals moving to a general management position
- Professionals from international financial institutions (researcher, analysts)
Dr. Adnan Shihab-Eldin
- Former acting Secretary General of OPEC | General Director of the Kuwait Foundation for Advancement of Sciences
In the light of the rising importance of energy resources in the 21st century the topics covered in WU’s MBA Energy Management are currently at the top of the global economic, environmental and political agenda.